Join the movement now
We are the legacy of the dream. We are the change. We are the movement. Together, our work right now will further bend the arc that will transform our future.
Poverty can end. Racism can end. Let's turn the dream into demands, and let's organize to make them happen.
2023 Primary election Voting Information
have a question about voting?
Text, email, or send us a DM!
- text us at 502-792-8683
- [email protected]
- @HoodtotheHoller on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
2023 Primary election
- The deadline to register to vote in the primaries is April 17.
- You need to register as a member of a party to vote in their primary.
Register to vote or check your registration here.
- Or check with your County Clerk's office here.
- Fayette voters can find their polling location here.
- Jefferson County voters can find polling locations here.
View your sample ballot
Be prepared on Election Day - print out a sample ballot and take it with you to the polling place.
- Sample Ballots are here.
- Fayette County voters can view a sample ballot here.
- Jefferson County voters can find their sample ballot here.
We want to empower all Kentuckians to have their voices heard at the ballot box, at city hall, in your neighborhood and in Frankfort. Here are a few ways to have your voice amplified...
Voter Restoration for formerly incarcerated Kentuckians
Nearly 200,000 previously incarcerated Kentuckians have had their right to vote restored.
Find out if you or a loved one are on the list.
Visit https://secure.kentucky.gov/Corrections/VoterEligibility/search to see if your rights have automatically been restored.
Or go to https://campaignlegal.org/restoreyourvote to learn more.
What if I don't qualify for automatic restoration?
- If your rights were not restored, you can petition the Governor for restoration of civil rights.
- The application is free and can be found here.
- The application takes up to 12 weeks to process.
Suggest a Way to Be Involved
We want to hear from you!
Have other ideas about how you can get involved? Let us know here!
Tell us more about what is important to you as a Kentuckian
Complete our Community Survey here.