Join the movement now
We are the legacy of the dream. We are the change. We are the movement. Together, our work right now will further bend the arc that will transform our future.
Poverty can end. Racism can end. Let's turn the dream into demands, and let's organize to make them happen.
2023 General election informatioN
early voting is here!
Thursday, November 2 - saturday, November 4
Any registered voter in Kentucky can vote early at centralized voting centers in your county.
Find your early voting location, here: https://elect.ky.gov/Voters/Pages/Polling-Locations.aspx
Election Day is Tuesday, November 7.
Find your Election Day polling location.
- Statewide: https://elect.ky.gov/Voters/Pages/Polling-Locations.aspx
- Fayette County: https://www.fayettecountyclerk.com/web/elections/votingLocations.htm
- Jefferson County: https://jeffersoncountyclerk.org/wheredoivote/
Have a question about voting?
- Visit https://ourpeopleourvote.org/
- Text us any question about voting! 502.792.8683
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact your County Clerk/County Board of Elections: https://elect.ky.gov/About-Us/Pages/County-Clerks.aspx
View your sample ballot: https://web.sos.ky.gov/electionballots/
We want to empower all Kentuckians to have their voices heard at the ballot box, at city hall, in your neighborhood and in Frankfort. Here are a few ways to have your voice amplified...
Check out our upcoming events here!
If there's an event that you want Hood to the Holler to have a presence at, reach out to us here. or message us @HoodtotheHoller on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We'd love to connect with you and your community.
Voter Restoration for formerly incarcerated Kentuckians
Nearly 200,000 previously incarcerated Kentuckians have had their right to vote restored.
Find out if you or a loved one are on the list.
Visit https://secure.kentucky.gov/Corrections/VoterEligibility/search to see if your rights have automatically been restored.
Or go to https://campaignlegal.org/restoreyourvote to learn more.
What if I don't qualify for automatic restoration?
- If your rights were not restored, you can petition the Governor for restoration of civil rights.
- The application is free and can be found here.
- The application takes up to 12 weeks to process.
Register to vote and check your status!
Whether you are registering to vote for the first time, updating your information, or checking to make sure your information is correct, please visit https://vrsws.sos.ky.gov/ovrweb/govoteky by October 10, 2023!
Have a question about your registration or about voting? Just ask! Text your question to 502-792-8683 and we will help you find an answer!
Tell us more about what is important to you as a Kentuckian
Complete our Community Survey here.